Friday

Nestle Product

Myself

Hi! I am gejhenthery.... I am majoring in marketing management and in gamma year. I am 21 years old. My hometown is selangor. My hobby is like to surf internet, play games and listen to songs. Besides that i like to hang aroung with my friends. My ambition is to become a successful business woman in the future. I like to consume nestle product and i find it is a quality product.
History of nestle

Nestle was created by Henri Nestlé. At a time when there was high infant mortality in Europe due to malnutrition, this dedicated man began experimenting with nutritious food supplements to overcome the problem. In 1867, he was approached to help an ailing premature infant who was unable to accept his mother's milk or any of the conventional substitutes. The infant began to take the milk food supplement he had developed, and a life was saved. The product, called Farine Lactée Nestlé. And now this product is name as Nestle.

No comments:

Post a Comment